Saturday, September 22, 2007

(STILL) GRATEFUL

So, either they moved World Gratitude Day, or I was looking at the wrong month when I celebrated it on Aug. 21.

But who doesn't love another day to be grateful? And apparently I left some items off my last World Gratitude Day Things I Am Grateful For list. So here's more things I am grateful for especially yesterday, on the actual World Gratitude Day:

-Scoreboards
-Penguins
-McFlurries
-Attentiveness
-Wit
-Someecards.com
-Visitors
-Commenters
-New office
-Funny friends who make me laugh
-Songs for the moment
-Gchat
-You
-All the things I was grateful for last month

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget the teachers. Of course, they're grateful when you learn what they teach and do the best that you can. You ready?

    I'm grateful for your always witty blog.

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody!

wordpress blog stats