Saturday, June 16, 2007

INEPT

So, last night I added something to the list of things I cannot do well. Cornhole.

I mean, how many inches in diameter is that circle anyhow? 6? 7? It is not as easy as it looks. And no, you DON'T get points if the beanbag only touches or bounces off the platform. It has to STAY on the platform (which could have used some artwork, but that's just my opinon).


But I tried, which is the sad part. I tried and I sucked. But if I hadn't have been trying, I think my poor Cornhole partner would have been a lot more frustrated (visibly, at least) with me. Or maybe he was nice because he knew I'd come write about it on here if he'd been a meanie. Luckily for all of us, he was pretty patient with the athletically challenged. And by the way, I still blame the beanbags.

It's a good thing there's other stuff I can do well (like dance to the radio when it's not my turn to throw). Who needs cornhole anyway?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh goody!

wordpress blog stats