Monday, May 14, 2007

TAN

How come whenever you get the slightest shade of color from sun exposure, people feel compelled to comment about it?

"You sure got some sun this weekend!"
"Been outside much?"
"Whoa - you're pink!"

I mean, it's my SKIN. It's with me 24/7. Do you think I can't feel it? Do you think I was unaware that I was getting sun? Did you think I didn't WANT to get sun? I think I'm going to make a sign that says "Yes, I got some sun" just so I don't have to deal with dumb comments all day.

Furthermore, I don't go around commenting when people DON'T get sun, but I think I might start:

"Whoa, you should get some sun this weekend!"
"Been outside before?"
"Whoa - you're pale!"

Tit for tat!

1 comment:

  1. Did you get some sun this weekend? Your face is really red...

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody!

wordpress blog stats