Sunday, January 14, 2007

RELIEVED

We came, we saw, we conquered!

The wedding was great, from start to finish. Jennie looked beautiful and everything went off without a hitch. Totally worth the effort. It was perfect. They are so happy.

I promise that when I'm back in Nashville (where I plan to stay), I'll write a lot more commentary and post PLENTY of pictures on Facebook and in my Webshots album. Until then...

Bridesmaids' Luncheon
Rehearsal
Rehearsal Dinner

Make up
All ready to go!At the chapelUnloading the dressSistersFamily
Jennie's bouquet paid tribute to Granny & Pawpaw (wedding rings) and Big Daddy (badge)
Flower girls


Unfortunately there are no pictures of my favorite part of the WHOLE weekend: Saturday morning, around 8 a.m., when sister crawled into my bed. For me, those quiet 20 minutes were the best part of the entire day.

And yes, I did catch the bouquet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh goody!

wordpress blog stats