Wednesday, September 13, 2006

ENVIOUS

So I just got off of the phone with a friend of mine who just took a job at a private school here in Nashville. She called to tell me that she was offered the job, which is exciting, but even more exciting is the encounter that took place on her way into the interview!

She walked into the main office and saw a thin blonde woman leaning against the counter, talking to the receptionist. Upon hearing the door open, thin blonde turned around and said "hi" to my friend. Once my friend saw the thin blonde's face, she recognized who it was: FAITH FREAKIN HILL! MY FRIEND WORKS WHERE FAITH HILL AND TIM MCGRAW'S KIDS GO TO SCHOOL! AND IF THAT ISN'T ENOUGH? MARTINA MCBRIDE'S KIDS GO THERE TOO!!!!!!!!!! I am contemplating a new career as a lunch lady or gym teacher or something. It's common knowledge here that Tim or Faith take their kids to school everyday (they don't get a nanny or someone to do it) so my friend will likely be seeing a lot of Mr. and Mrs. McGraw around campus.

Naturally, I told her to sign me up for the PTA newsletter and to go ahead and buy me a ticket to the Christmas show. I am going to stalk something fierce out of that school. Haha!

Celebrities, consider yourself warned! You can run but you can't hide!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh goody!

wordpress blog stats